Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Cuán insensato es el hombre que deja transcurrir el tiempo estérilmente."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Me encanta cuando despiertas a mi lado y me dices al oído, "tengo un hambre feroz, y quiero empezar contigo"
My brain thinks too much, especially at nights. I regret i didn't do anything. I want life to be more exciting... I'm scared, that maybe i never will. 
i feel too much, i don't know, i'm only me.


Girls are like apples on trees, the best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. 
Just wait for the right boy to come along, who's brave enough to climb all away to the top of the tree. 


¡Vaya porqueria de cuento!
-¡Ese no puede ser el final!
-¿Por qué no?
-¡Porque en los cuentos siempre hay un final feliz!
-En la vida real no existen los finales felices...

No comments:

Post a Comment

beruby.com - Empieza el día ganando